The widening cyber security skills gap is one of the most pressing challenges facing any organisation with a digital footprint today. With specialist skills in short supply, you need the assurance of experienced professionals who are passionate about protecting your interests.
Constantly on guard for you
Unified expertise, delivered end-to-end
Take advantage of expertise as a service at unprecedented scale and depth, with the combined knowledge of the United Kingdom’s top cyber security specialists.
Know that your organisation is always protected by our 24x7x365 Cyber Security Operations Centres.
Assurance to achieve real business outcomes
With CyberCX in your corner, you can do more than just comply with security regulations – and deliver what really makes a difference to your business.
Bridge the skills gap for good
CyberCX Managed Security Services brings you unified expertise from leading cyber security specialists as a 24x7x365 managed service, providing security that helps you achieve defined business outcomes.
Monitor and receive alerts to risks across on-premises, cloud and edge environments and tap into our Digital Forensics and Incident Response practice for rapid recovery from compromise.
Managed SIEM and SOC
Anticipate and rapidly identify threats with Security Incident and Event Management monitoring, triage and alerting, immediately notifying you of cyber threats across systems, networks and devices.
- Managed SIEM, log collection and monitoring
- Managed endpoint detection and response (EDR)
- Threat hunting
- Breach and attack simulation
- Digital brand protection
Stay protected from ever-evolving cyber threats with timely identification, classification and continuous scanning of your digital assets for vulnerabilities, plus reporting and recommendations tailored for your specific teams.
- Identify, classify and scan digital assets
- Customised reporting for senior executives, business managers and IT technical operations staff
- Compliance and operations reporting
- Prioritisation of encountered vulnerabilities and remediation steps
- Measurement of application and operating system patching compliance
Endpoint Detection and Response
Boost your network security with the installation and serviced management of an endpoint agent, providing continuous monitoring and rapid response to malware and cyber intrusions.
- Effective response during compromise
- Remote quarantining of rogue hosts
- Live forensics and triage
- Ability to trigger SIEM monitoring and alerting rules as part of a ‘single pane of glass’ solution
Stay ahead of evolving threats in your industry to inform strategic decisions and future investment, with threat intelligence research, analysis, reporting and reporting as a service.
- Tailored investigations and briefings on threat intelligence
- Industry-specific cyber security research and analysis
- Sourcing from private access intel sharing groups, open-source forums, private intelligence feeds and more
Improve your security posture with Managed Security Services
Find out how CyberCX can improve your security posture with expert Managed Security Services to protect what matters most to your organisation.
Why Managed Security Services with CyberCX?
- 100% sovereign cyber threat protection service capability
- Trusted security services delivered by security cleared and vetted personnel
- Advanced Cyber Security Operations Centres, with integrated SmartSOC robotic process automation for multiple vendor solutions
- Eliminate 99% of false positive alerts
- Extensive knowledge of known threat vectors
- Successfully delivering MSS across multiple industry sectors
Trusted cyber security and cloud partner for enterprise and government
Expertise at scale
More than 1,300 cyber security and cloud professionals delivering solutions to our customers.
Eyes on glass 24/7
Continuous monitoring of your network across our 9 advanced security operations centres globally.
Help when you need it
Our incident responders handle over 250 cyber breaches per year.
Assessing your needs
Industry-leading experts conduct more than 500 baseline security assessments per year.
Providing credible assurance
Our exceptional team of ethical hackers conducts over 3,000 penetration tests per year.
Training the next generation
CyberCX is training 500 cyber security professionals over the next three years.
Cyber security services
End-to-end services covering every challenge throughout your cyber security and cloud journey.